17.2.09

Love juice

Was fortunate enough to get one of the above miniature Valentine's cakes, designed by Sacramentan Tessa Lindow of The Frosted Cake Shop. It was supposed to be for her hairstylst, but my girlfriend and I ended up enjoying it.


Inside was a sweet and delicious pink strawberry frosting with white cake. Excellent.

Check out the turntable cake and the Giants baseball cap (I hear she makes a mean A's cap, too) at her blog.
I've been juicing on Sundays. Above is the carrot juice, and this much lasts almost a week with a cup each morning.
The orange juice is from about 7 or so oranges off the neighbors tree. On Saturday after the bike race I made screwdrivers with Belvedere vodka, shaken and served in a glass, no ice. About 2/3 vodka and 1/2 juice and you could hardly taste the liquor. Excellent, as well.

No comments: